Saturday, July 21, 2012

Summer Update

I realize it has been a little while since I updated our blog. The last few months have been crazy and fantastic!!!  Here's a quick update:

In April,  my parents and siblings came to Arizona to see the my church musical. It was so fun to have them there.  It was a short weekend but still wonderful to see everyone and spend some time together before they left the country.
Armstrong Relax!

The Girls!

In May Tim's brother, Jak,e came to visit before he left on his mission!  We were so glad that we got to spend some time with him before he left!


In June, Tim graduated from Pharmacy school!  His parents came out to celebrate with us and we had a great weekend.  Then his mom helped  us pack up all our stuff in Arizona and move to Utah!

Presenting DR. TIMOTHY NELSON
In July, we got to spend a little time with my parents before they left for their three year stay as Mission Presidents in Uruguay.  It was wonderful.  Tim also took his boards and is now a Licensed Pharmacist! Way to go TIM! We have also been gearing up for Baby Ellie, who is 6 weeks from coming!  Life has been a little crazy, but we are doing our best to love it!

We went out to celebrate at Red Robin when we found out Tim passed his boards!  Then Dessert at U-SWIRL

Still getting bigger!!

Baby Ellie's room so far...

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that I talk to you every day but I still like to read your blog and look at your pictures?

    ReplyDelete