Saturday, September 1, 2012
Saturday, July 21, 2012
In April, my parents and siblings came to Arizona to see the my church musical. It was so fun to have them there. It was a short weekend but still wonderful to see everyone and spend some time together before they left the country.
In June, Tim graduated from Pharmacy school! His parents came out to celebrate with us and we had a great weekend. Then his mom helped us pack up all our stuff in Arizona and move to Utah!
|Presenting DR. TIMOTHY NELSON|
|We went out to celebrate at Red Robin when we found out Tim passed his boards! Then Dessert at U-SWIRL|
|Still getting bigger!!|
|Baby Ellie's room so far...|
Friday, May 11, 2012
TOP 5 REASONS WHY I LOVE BEING PREGNANT
1. Getting to feel Ellie kick me - I LOVE IT and just can't get enough
2. Getting to pick out a name for our little girl
3. How much Tim loves my tummy!
4. Wearing clothes that used to be too tight, but now actually are too big on me because I was so sick.
5. Hearing the kids thoughts about Baby Ellie (the good and the akward)
Top 5 reasons why I don't particulary enjoy being pregnant
1. I get to throw up lots - it has decreased to about once every 2 weeks now, which is a blessing
2. Having to try and GAIN weight. This has actually been a struggle for me. Food is the enemy sometimes.
3. Having to go to the bathroom ALL the time: middle of the night, right after I've already gone, always!
4. Experiencing body aches, increased heartburn, headaches, and all those fun things.
5. Spilling - I spill on my tummy ALL THE TIME now. Bad habit to develop for sure!!!
ALL WILL BE WORTH IT!!! I Just can't wait to see this wonderful baby girl!!!
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Who says you can ONLY paint pumpkins on Halloween? It was a little late, but we decided to paint them anyways. I decorated mine with some of my travels from this year (Cali, Philly, New York, Cananda, Illinois, Mexico, Utah, Oregon and Hawaii in a few weeks). Tim did an amazing job with a scene from our future Hawaii trip :) It was incredibly fun!
Trip to Cali! We get to back in a few weeks!