Sunday, February 12, 2012

Catch Up - Hawaii

It's already February! Time is sure speeding right along but I am still playing a little catch up. In December, Tim and I got to take a trip to Hawaii and it was just what we needed. I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Hawaii and it was such a blessing that we were able to go. My principal was ok with letting me take a few days off school and Tim was on his only break during his last year of Pharmacy school and everything just fell into place. We went during the first week of December and got to spend of few days on the Island of Maui. We relaxed, went to the beach, went surfing, wwent on a plantation tour, and just enjoyed being together. Our condo was about 5 minutes from the beach and 3 minutes from the pool! All the essentials!! Learning to surf basically rocked! I got up on my first try. Fortunately we didn't have any close up pictures of my face while I was surfing because apparently I concentrate REALLY hard and I look a little funny, but I did LOVE it! We had such a wonderful time. I never got to post pictures, so I thought I would now! Here are just a few pics of our wonderful week in Hawaii.
the view from our pool
getting shaved ice after surfing
Getting ready to surf
yahooo! I made it!
At the plantation

1 comment:

  1. Why did it take you this long to show me these pictures? They are awesome! I wanna go!

    ReplyDelete