Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween: November 8th

Who says you can ONLY paint pumpkins on Halloween? It was a little late, but we decided to paint them anyways. I decorated mine with some of my travels from this year (Cali, Philly, New York, Cananda, Illinois, Mexico, Utah, Oregon and Hawaii in a few weeks). Tim did an amazing job with a scene from our future Hawaii trip :) It was incredibly fun!

Trip to Cali! We get to back in a few weeks!


Niagara Falls!! Canada and New York for our School Art trip
Trip to Philly to see the FAM
Awesome husband :)


Mexico Trip - Yes, that is me swimming in the ocean. Tim is the pink one on the sand! He did get REALLY burned while we were there!
This was Tim's Picture! I'm the one surfing and he's swimming out to me. I love it!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok wait. Did I know that you're going to Hawaii?!?!? I need to call you.

    ReplyDelete