Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall Break In Philly!

Being a teacher comes with some great benefits: 1) I get to teach very happy kids 2) The kids say really funny things like " I think Yehuda left his Bikini in your room." "You mean his Yamaka?" 3) I don't work weekends and 4) I get a whole week off in October as well as March. Pretty sweet! For fall break I went to Philly to see the whole Fam (well, almost all - Matman is staying strong on his Mission!)! Jen and Brookie came from California and then Mom, Stace, and Dad came from Peru. Tom and Bob (and Emily And Sheri) allowed us to infiltrate their houses with people, luggage, and love! A million thanks to them!! We had such a wonderful time being with our family. This was the first time we had seen Tom and Sheri since their wedding last year and what better way to enjoy seeing each other than to spend a weekend all cuddled up! What an amazing blessing to spend a few days with our wonderful family. We also got to be there for Baby Anna's Blessing as well as Claire's! We also went to a pumpkin patch, painted pumpkins, and just enjoyed being together! What a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I am so proud of you for doing this!!! Now if I can only remember how to add your blog to mine...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! This is going to be great. I already love it. Maybe when I graduate I will make a blog too. In the meantime, I just have time to read yours :) Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete